Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA


Apr 12, 2009
2,523
0
#61
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Besides, Dan's far more likely to call us back afterwards. Monsters are notoriously shitty about relationships.
 

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
Moderator
Sep 23, 2009
2,821
83
#62
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Eh, not necessarily. I mean, some of 'em do like to stay together for life.
 
Apr 12, 2009
2,523
0
#63
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

You mean, outside of 'together until the end of the girl's very short life'...?
 

Tassadar

Panda King
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
16,038
83
#64
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Vote: 1! Smut with the hired help can wait for later. Besides, if she's a virgin, then she's not going to go off and sleep with the first guy to rescue her. Right?
 
Nov 10, 2008
858
28
#65
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Vote: 1! Smut with the hired help can wait for later. Besides, if she's a virgin, then she's not going to go off and sleep with the first guy to rescue her. Right?
You've never met a young virgin...

Settle our business with father and then give Dan a proper reward.
 

the64bitbot

Lurker
Moderator
Jan 4, 2009
2,316
38
#66
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Sorry for the delay everyone, but you know, stuff, update coming tomorrow, or tonight, possibly, but first...

-----
You decide to visit your father first, Dan offers to accompany you on your visit, otherwise, he'll wait at the inn for you.

>Accept Dan's Offer to have him join you.
>Reject Dan's offer, have him wait at the inn.
 

Tassadar

Panda King
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
16,038
83
#67
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Accept. No reason not to, I suppose.
 

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
Moderator
Sep 23, 2009
2,821
83
#68
Re: Cecila's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Let him tag along. I mean, what happens if more slimes try to jump us?
 

the64bitbot

Lurker
Moderator
Jan 4, 2009
2,316
38
#69
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Sorry for the long delay everyone, life and etc etc

You've decided first off to go visit your father, as that was the purpose of travelling all this way, was it not? You're tired, but you know your father will be happy to see you, and that will make it worth it. Of course, your thoughts have been distracted by Dan recently, considering what he saved you from, though you're still unsure how you feel about it. You decide to shelf those thoughts for now though, as you ask around for where your father is. You learn he's renting from an elderly couple on the edge of town, who are helping to take care of him, the village's medicine lady visiting every day to see what she can do to help him.

As you prepare to leave, Dan offers to accompany you, saying he has a bad feeling for some reason. Having no reason to refuse, you decide to accept, your father has met Dan once or twice when he's stopped by in town, so it might be nice to have Dan visit as well. You make your way though the village as it gets dark, the sun setting as the sky changes colors. You allow a small smile at the lovely scene before remembering why you're here.

Arriving at the place, a nice large house, you are greeted by an elderly man sitting on the porch on a rocking chair, when you introduce yourself he invites you inside, saying how your father has been expecting you. You give a small smile and thank him as you enter, Dan following behind. You head down a few falls into a side bedroom, where you see your father looking pale, laying under the covers of a bed, a few herbs and medications on the table-side next to him. The elderly man excuses himself, allowing you to visit as he closes the door.

Going over to your father, you feel a large pang of sorrow at how sick he looks, he seems to be resting, but opens his eyes as you near, looking up at you with a small sorrowful face. "Oh...you came...I'm happy to see you, Cecilia." he says with a small smile before coughing a little. "I'm sorry though, that you had to interrupt your busy life to come see me..." He says after a moment, before spotting Dan. "Oh...and Dan came, as well?"

You listen to your father, caught between happiness and worry that he's still strong enough to speak, but doesn't look like he can even more...then you notice something. You've been a bit curious at his symptoms since you've entered, spending some of your time on the way studying a lot of basic sicknesses. And they don't match up well, as you remember a few of the other things you've read. You think your fears are confirmed possibly when you take a closer look at what's at his bedside table, in the right combination, the items could be medicine, and would look as such to most...but they could also be used as a poison.

==========
Voting Zone!
A) Double check your thoughts, you have the books with you
B) Tell Dan about this
C) Tell father
D) Other
 

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Feb 13, 2011
500
0
#70
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

C. We should tell father what were thinking. It's better for him to know he may be in risk sooner rather then later.
 

Tassadar

Panda King
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
16,038
83
#71
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

A! Never assume, always verify.
 
Jan 8, 2011
6,155
63
#72
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

A

FOR SCIENCE!
 

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
Moderator
Sep 23, 2009
2,821
83
#73
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

A. If we are correct, B and C.
 
Nov 16, 2008
2,369
0
#74
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Ehhh... I vote A, even though it'll look a bit silly to be flipping through a book at our father's bedside.
 

thetwo

Lurker
Moderator
May 25, 2009
3,754
63
#75
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

I think option "A" is probably the most appropriate to our situation and character.
 
Apr 12, 2009
2,523
0
#76
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Yay, it's back! Greet father properly, excuse yourself long enough to look the info up (A), and if it's not poison, just tell them that you were looking up what kind of medicine they had been using. If poison, tell them of course! (B, C)
 

the64bitbot

Lurker
Moderator
Jan 4, 2009
2,316
38
#77
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

Updates....soon.

*the64bitbot casts create undead on the thread.
 

the64bitbot

Lurker
Moderator
Jan 4, 2009
2,316
38
#78
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

You tense up for a moment, worried. You don't want to unnecessarily worry your father or Dan though, so you decide to make absolutely sure of your thoughts. You smile at your father, and tell him you're just checking something for reference, having a thought at what might be able to help him.

As you dig through the book, flipping rapidly through the pages, but not so quick as to arouse worry in either Dan or your father, you finally find what you want. You are now absolutely that the ingredients on the desk can be mixed for a sickening poison. You make sure to double check the symptoms, confirming your thoughts on the subject.

You're about to open your mouth and tell Dan and your father what you've discovered, when a loud sound is heard from behind you. The door to the room bursts open, men rushing into the room. Before you can react, you see Dan has been grabbed, held in place by one of the men as another advances towards you.

A quick look at the men bring a first thought to your mind as some sort of cultist. Though strongly built, both of them, they wear robes and hoods, a scarp of cloth covering all of their face but their eyes. The one stepping closer to you speaks.

"Don't resist girly, or you'll just make it harder for yourself, come along quietly now and maybe we won't have to do something horrible."

==========
Voting Zone!
What do you want to do?
A) Resist
B) Submit
C) Other?

Make sure to give an idea on how you want to act with either option, or what sort of plan you might have.
 

Tassadar

Panda King
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
16,038
83
#79
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

A! Do stuff! Idk, I forgot what this character does. Use magic, somehow! Or just bash him in the face with a book.
 
Nov 9, 2008
3,693
48
#80
Re: Cecilia's Tale - A Bitbot CYOA

A~ Fight for your life~