[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Jul 14, 2011
Knowing Nutaku, they fucked epicly and will kneel at us begging for forgiveness while dumping a crapton of jewels/Bugbear(s)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Jul 14, 2011
Anyone else noticed the worst memory leak ever playing this game in the recent days ? That thing eats over 2GB and could probably troll more but crashes instead .... Only with this game though, or Google started sucking big time since last week

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Mar 14, 2014
Anyone else noticed the worst memory leak ever playing this game in the recent days ? That thing eats over 2GB and could probably troll more but crashes instead .... Only with this game though, or Google started sucking big time since last week
That's a problem with google chrome v64. It's buggy. There was an announcement in the tweeter form nutaku. They advise to use the v65 beta as a temporary solution.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Feb 24, 2013
i have 2700 jewel only need 300 more and i do the 10 chain one i hope i will get my 5th ssr kamihime! Also hate unions they always kicking me out-
soo if any guild willing me le me tell you ii am weak for lvl 80 + ones i need lvl 40+ one but i will never prtipacate in union event ever -.-