Character Aggressor Futa Sanae V2.0[WIP]

Handy

Jungle Girl
Oct 3, 2016
Hello, Im releasing my new version of Sanae for mugen 1.1 only. Here is a list of the features...

- Doggystyle: - the duration of the animation is unknown.
- To use it do back,front,x
- 4 phase sequences of the doggystyle animation, randomly changes between this sequences of unknow duration.

- Front animation: - same as with doggystyle animation. To use it do Back , Front ,Y

- Bottom animation: - same as the others. To use it do Back, Front, Z

- Spanking animation: - same as the others, a need work but its functional. Back, Front, A

- Licking animation: - same as the others, Back, Front, B

- Stick as dildo animation: -Same as the others, need more work but it works. Front, Back, X

- Cowgirl animation: - same as the others, Front, Back, Y

- 3/4 animation: - same as the others, Front, Back, Z

- Facesitting animation: - ame as the others with one less sequence, Front, Back, A

- Gropping animation: - same as the others with 2 less sequences, Front, Back, B

- Gallery mode: -To use it do Back, Front, C.
- Once inside you can use left key to go to Controller mode, Up key to go to Quick Mode and Down key to go to Repeater Mode.

- Controller mode: - You can go through all the animation by pressing the left and right keys
- You can use A, B, C, X, Y and Z to go to specific sequences in the order sequence 1,2,3,4,0 and cumming
- Quick Gallery Mode: - Once you press up in the Gallery mode, a Random animation is choosen and it goes to all the sequences until climax. Then it goes to another random animation and so on looping endlesly.

- You can leave this mode pressing the A key.
- Repeater Mode: - Once pressed the down key, a menu pops up, then choose with the arrow keys the animation and press A. The animation will loop endlesly going through all the sequences, climax and starts all over again.

- Toy mode: - Instead of P2 being KO at health reaching 0. The match would not end until player press F1.
- In this mode players can do whatever they want to p2, who is unable to retaliate in any way.
- Strong attacks send p2 flying against the side of the screen bouncing and hitting the ground
- Upward attacks that send p2 high in the air have a chance on making P2 stuck in the ground once they hit the floor.
- While P2 is in the floor, if players approach and press down and hold B key, with the arrow keys players can drag P2 by the feet or the head around the stage. Currently no good animations yet.
- It would not work as intended in 2 vs 2 matches since aggresor cant stop partner from KO the opponents
- While in this mode an appropiate song will loop indicating that the mode is currently active. To set the mood a little bit.

- Tools: - Only work with the normal moves not gallery mode.
- Sprite Aligner: While in a sex animation, Press the X button once to enter P1 aligment mode. with the arrow keys you can move P1 around P2 to make the sprites fit better between them so they align accordly. Press X again to leave the mode. This adjustment is permanent and it get carried out all the matches and also modify gallery respective animations.
- Sprite Repositioner: While in a sex animation, Press the Y button to enter Reposition mode. With the arrow keys you can "glide" both characters around the stage. This tool works best in 2 vs 2 mode where aggresor tend to go on top of each other and when stage props block your vision of the action.
- Transparency Toggler: You can turn P1 transparency on and off in some animations. Press the B button.
- X-Ray Toggler: turn it off and on with the C key. Currently only Doggystyle has one and is still a work in progress.
- Exit Animation: With this tool you can leave at anytime, any animation that is currently playing. Press the A key
- Forced Climax: You can force characters to climax by pressing the Z key
- Zoom Mode: You can press up key to zoom in and down key to zoom out in the animations.
- Sprite separator: This is a pasive tool that creates an invisible box around p1 and p2 an attemps to push back p3 and p4 so in case one of the is an aggresor will try to prevent overlapping. Its still not a 100% perfect but its a start.

- Command list: In middle of the fight if you press enter you will see a command list detailing all the moves that the character can perform. You can scroll between the pages with the arrows key left and right. To leave just press enter again.

Regular moves: - Anti Spammer shield: You can press A+B at anytime during the fight to cast a temporary wind shield that will protect user from projectiles and send enemys flying away if they try to get close.
- Shadow Dash: You can press the C at anytime to dodge enemy attacks and run pass them
- Wind Shot: By pressing Front, Down, Front X,Y and Z, a wind sphere is cast in the low, mid and upward direction. If the Sphere hits it will permanently stun the opponent until attacked by P1

- A.I. added. It uses all the moves described above. except toy mode and gallery mode.

FEED BACK IS APPRECIATED

Following forum rules regarding loli characters, if you want access to this character you will have to send me a pm asking for a download link. Or you can go to MugenArchive and download it from there. Have a nice time.

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
May 30, 2014
Futa is not really my thing and loli even less so but the amount of helpers and functions in this character are way more involved than I've ever seen in characters before. I wish so many other aggressors I have had these tools. Being able to reposition sprites without having to edit the characters is so helpful. The actual sprite work is really good too.
I have an original aggressor in mind that i want to make before I die and I would definitely be interested in using a lot of these systems for whenver I manage to get around to it (which is a long time from now)

One suggestion I have is longer/more orgasm (i almost always suggest this lol) but it doesn't have to be inflation levels.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Mar 27, 2010
Do you have edited any characters to be compatible with Sanae? Cause none of my victim characters seem to be fully compatible with her.

Handy

Jungle Girl
Oct 3, 2016
Futa is not really my thing and loli even less so but the amount of helpers and functions in this character are way more involved than I've ever seen in characters before. I wish so many other aggressors I have had these tools. Being able to reposition sprites without having to edit the characters is so helpful. The actual sprite work is really good too.
I have an original aggressor in mind that i want to make before I die and I would definitely be interested in using a lot of these systems for whenver I manage to get around to it (which is a long time from now)

One suggestion I have is longer/more orgasm (i almost always suggest this lol) but it doesn't have to be inflation levels.
Sure every body can use my code if they want to. Its not very tidy yet but in the fourth and final release im gonna accomodate it a bit to make it more easy to understand. How long do you think the cumming animation should be?. Wish you luck in the making of your future char.

Do you have edited any characters to be compatible with Sanae? Cause none of my victim characters seem to be fully compatible with her.
No, i haven´t made any victims at the moment . But I used queen bee, sakura kasugano, cammie, hearth aino and hotaru as reference to test this animations and all of them were compatible. In my third release i plan to create a system that will deal with no compatible characters its not gonna fix the victim but at least you would not have to deal with "air humps"

In an other note i forgot to mention about the pasive tool "sprite separator". I updated the first post.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2009
Having looked at the character files in fighter factory, it seems like there are supposed to be some explods on the "Bottom" animation for Sanae's arms holding the victim up, but they aren't showing up in my MUGEN. Any ideas why that might be? I'm running 1.1b, if that's important.

Handy

Jungle Girl
Oct 3, 2016
Having looked at the character files in fighter factory, it seems like there are supposed to be some explods on the "Bottom" animation for Sanae's arms holding the victim up, but they aren't showing up in my MUGEN. Any ideas why that might be? I'm running 1.1b, if that's important.
It wasnt a mistake, im having mix thoughts about if i should keep the arms or change it for something else. Because since she is a magic character she would not use her arms to lift the victim, she would probably use some type of magic. And because i have no control over all the diferent types of designs that the victims may have for that pose. I have seen a lot of mistakes while testing out againts other characters out from my testing roster. Because of all this im considering some type of magic glow, circle, or helper to do the lifting for her in order to make it as believable as posible.

Dec 30, 2009
Just noticed you have a typo in your instructions. The stunning wind shot is on x/y/z rather than a/b/c
It wasnt a mistake, im having mix thoughts about if i should keep the arms or change it for something else. Because since she is a magic character she would not use her arms to lift the victim, she would probably use some type of magic. And because i have no control over all the diferent types of designs that the victims may have for that pose. I have seen a lot of mistakes while testing out againts other characters out from my testing roster. Because of all this im considering some type of magic glow, circle, or helper to do the lifting for her in order to make it as believable as posible.
That makes sense. My first impression was indeed that it was intended to be a levitation spell, but something about it looked... incomplete, so I had a poke through the files myself to see if there was a compatibility factor preventing an explod from appearing or something.

You could maybe have a couple of translucent glow effects*; a more solid (but still partially transparent) effect between Sanae's upper body and the victim, and a second, more see-through effect between the victim and Sanae's legs. Maybe shape the glow effects to make sure the important parts of the sprites are always visible, if necessary. That would probably cover more or less any kind of victim sprites.
*Purple/pink? Not sure it fits for Sanae but it's the first colour that came to mind.

Having said all that, I still like the idea of Sanae lifting victims up herself. I have no idea how much work it would be for you so feel free to disregard the idea, but you could always add a cns option or button toggle to switch between the arms and the magic effect. That would cover the issue of some victims looking weird with the arm effect, assuming it all works like I think it would.

(Before this next segment I just want to stress that I like your Sanae a lot, and I am in no way talking down your efforts. The sheer variety of positions is impressive in itself, and it's always neat to see new stuff that works without heavy editing of victims.)
Are you aware of/familiar with the other Sanae futa that was released on mugenryona a while back? A lot less in the way of features and functionality than your Sanae, but the sprites are more consistent, higher quality (imo) than what you have here, and palette enabled. Might be worth you taking a look at it, if only to get an idea of how to set up the paletting. Seems to be... mugeryona2064 and mugeryona2159, according to my archives. If there's any more recent editions I've not seen them. 2159 is supposed to be a patch for 2064, I think, and I seem to recall something about text files with blocks of code you were supposed to copy into the cns files as well? I don't remember it clearly, I'm afraid. I just remember doing a lot of faffing about to get this Sanae working in full. I can put the one I have in my MUGEN folders up somewhere, if that would be convenient for you.

Handy

Jungle Girl
Oct 3, 2016
Just noticed you have a typo in your instructions. The stunning wind shot is on x/y/z rather than a/b/c
Thx for letting me know i correct it right away.

That makes sense. My first impression was indeed that it was intended to be a levitation spell, but something about it looked... incomplete, so I had a poke through the files myself to see if there was a compatibility factor preventing an explod from appearing or something.

You could maybe have a couple of translucent glow effects*; a more solid (but still partially transparent) effect between Sanae's upper body and the victim, and a second, more see-through effect between the victim and Sanae's legs. Maybe shape the glow effects to make sure the important parts of the sprites are always visible, if necessary. That would probably cover more or less any kind of victim sprites.
*Purple/pink? Not sure it fits for Sanae but it's the first colour that came to mind.

Having said all that, I still like the idea of Sanae lifting victims up herself. I have no idea how much work it would be for you so feel free to disregard the idea, but you could always add a cns option or button toggle to switch between the arms and the magic effect. That would cover the issue of some victims looking weird with the arm effect, assuming it all works like I think it would.
I was thinking in something similar. The arms were already done i just needed to correct the sprite a little bit.

(Before this next segment I just want to stress that I like your Sanae a lot, and I am in no way talking down your efforts. The sheer variety of positions is impressive in itself, and it's always neat to see new stuff that works without heavy editing of victims.)
Are you aware of/familiar with the other Sanae futa that was released on mugenryona a while back? A lot less in the way of features and functionality than your Sanae, but the sprites are more consistent, higher quality (imo) than what you have here, and palette enabled. Might be worth you taking a look at it, if only to get an idea of how to set up the paletting. Seems to be... mugeryona2064 and mugeryona2159, according to my archives. If there's any more recent editions I've not seen them. 2159 is supposed to be a patch for 2064, I think, and I seem to recall something about text files with blocks of code you were supposed to copy into the cns files as well? I don't remember it clearly, I'm afraid. I just remember doing a lot of faffing about to get this Sanae working in full. I can put the one I have in my MUGEN folders up somewhere, if that would be convenient for you.
I had no idea that Sanae even existed. although im gonna agree that the quality of that character is better than mine. im still gonna finish it. Right now im not really concerned about quality because im just throwing ideas, make them workable and move on. I appreciate the honesty here. At least now i got somewhere to aim for. I have to thank you for that.