ACT Sex MUGEN 2.0

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Feb 5, 2012
Oh my, I didn't know mugenfutacharmaker was editing Taokaka. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
And nosferatus, I'm pretty sure the hero without a cloak, do you mean that invisible man which wears a cloak? I don't even know where he is. Pretty sure he is private atm.

Koshty

Aug 11, 2018
anybody know any chars that their nips are showing through their clothes
i want a char with either partial nipple or it could be seen through their clothes

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Jun 9, 2013
If he's really given up, i wish he'd at least share his stuff, lol
But as it stands now, i honestly like MugenFutacharmaker and gettag's creations more. Not that i can compare them, but that's just mugen_ero's fault :unsure:

Mar 26, 2012
Don't quote me on that, that's just my guess. His twitter is quite inactive while his pixiv (I assume the pixiv link on his twitter is his pixiv) is frequently posted, so I guess he gives up on mugen. Could be wrong though.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
May 30, 2014
On another place I saw someone say that something of his was shared so he got mad and took everything down. I don't care how much people like his stuff tbh thats exactly the kind of mugen hoarder attitude the community doesn't need. :rolleyes:

xionfenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
I was never a fan of mugen_ero... I couldn't care less whether or not he's gone frankly. I really like gettag's work these days, he's doing some amazing stuff and I WOULD like mugenfutacharmaker's stuff if he'd just get rid of his damned ego. Up to this day he refuses to implement code that lets you make your own compatibility animations on your victioms' files. His attitude is basically "It works for my chars so idc" so if your victim happens to be off with the animations his rapers provide well guess you're fucked.

Apr 3, 2018
Hmm... i thought mugen_ero will back for re upload his deleted video (but, im not such a big fans to his videos tbh).
@xionfenix
he seems too proud himself about his own chars, (or just some WIP char, let be passion then:unsure:)
@KiWolfGirl
Did someone told you about him because he been offline loong time?

Oh btw,
look like D-Gear do some other than human...
xCTx Aino heart
http://video.fc2.com/a/content/20181023pnegHWZK

Jul 22, 2018
since taokaka mugenfutacharmaker went to hell even worse threatened that anyone who leaked his taokaka would be the end for the

Oct 26, 2011
since taokaka mugenfutacharmaker went to hell even worse threatened that anyone who leaked his taokaka would be the end for the
He's such an entitled asshole not to mention the 5 month patreon requirement for Taokaka is fucking ridiculous.

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Jul 7, 2015
Not trying to add more fuel to the flames but 5 months of active participation and a positive attitude to be more specific, according to his patreon at least. Maybe he's changed the rules since then but yeah it's really lame. Seems like he's been taking much longer to release new characters and updates to his patreons too. Definitely a disappointing situation but at least the stuff he's already put out is pretty nice.