Character Aggressor Shana's weird corner

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
Hey there and welcome!
I decided that I'd go with a singular thread of anything that I created and will ever create instead of posting every release of mine in its own thread. Each individual release will be hidden and tagged by default so this doesn't turn into a massive clusterfuck. As of now the only finished thing I have is my Umbreon, with all other things only being in an idea or proof of concept stage. I'm also a very lazy fecker. '- '
Without further ado, though, here we go~

!! Do not upload my stuff anywhere without my permission, edited or not !!

Umbreon [Aggressor] [Bestiality]
Disclaimer: Umbreon is MUGEN 1.1 only due to some functions I use.
Also, none of these sprites are made by me. Most of them are commissioned, some have been edited and given to me by some very amazing members of this community! ♥
Password is Shana87

Ah, the good old Umbreon, also refered to as Humpreon for obvious reasons~
The little guy comes with two sex positions, names doggystyle and mating press, going at different speeds as well as a flying blowjob blob, a vore worm and a flying insect for helpers for some added weirdness. Unfortunately I suck at making AI so he doesn't have one. (People are free to throw a patch at me if they feel up to the task =v =)
The helpers will need a dedicated animation to work with the victims.
Inside the Umbreon_-2.cns at the bottom I have included 3 options to switch on or off. They are on by default. Switching a variable to 0 instead of 1 disabled the effect, but that's pretty self-explanatory and also written beside each option.
Download

mugen002.png mugen003.png

Controls are as follows:
D,D, x is the Teleportation Rape (Doggy)
D,DF,F, x is the JumpingRape (Doggy)
D,DB,B, x is the DashRape (Doggy)
D,D, y is the Teleportation Rape (Mating Press)
D,DF,F, y is the JumpingRape (Mating Press)
D,DB,B, y is the DashRape (Mating Press)
D,DF,F, z is the DashRape (Wild Doggy)
D,DB,B, z is the DashRape (Wild Mating Press)

a+x is the blowjob blob
b+y is the flying insect
Hold B + b is the Vore Worm being placed on the floor

Should you need/want to align a character furthere, here's some instructions on how to (basic FF/MUGEN knowledge required, probably):
Open her up in Fighter Factory and go to animations.
The corresponding animations for the missionary pose are 140500 through 140506. If you want an overlay displaying the victim's legs you will also need animations 140550 through 140556.
The Doggy pose uses animations from 140000 through 140005.

Flying blob uses animations 44444 through 44446.
Flying insect uses animations 41510 through 41516, and a victim leg overlay from 41610 to 41616 should it be necessary.
First stage Worm Vore animations are 46020 through 46022, second stage are 46026 through 46028.

The mating 1 (doggy) uses animation number 192329. The mating 2 (missionary) uses number 192330 and 192331 for its overlay.
9018, 9020, 9022, 9024 and 9026 are used for the knotting animations while 9118, 9120, 9122, 9124 and 9126 are for their overlay.
60046 and 60047 are for that surprise ;3

As far as the timing goes: You can open up Umbreon in Fighter Factory, go to its animations and look at the corresponding animation number. For example if you want to create animation number 140503 you go to Umbreon, hit CTRL+F, input the number and it should take you there (given that you are in the animations tab in fighter factory), from there you can look at the detailed timing for each frame and whatnot.
You can also copy an animation out of Umbreon and paste it into a new one inside the desired victim character. To do that you need to...
- Go to Umbreon
- Click on Animations
- Click on "Text Mode"
- Look for the animation number(s) you need/want
- Mark the whole block including the header and everything that follows
- Copy it
- Go to the victim you want to modify
- Scroll down on all the text in animations
- Click below the last animation where there is nothing
- Paste the copied text

After that, you click on "Text mode" again to disable it and you can align freely, given that the sprite numbers are the same (which really should be the case if it's a standard victim).

The only exceptions where Umbreon's animation numbers are not the same as the victim's should be are the mating ones.
For those you look at animation numbers:
192329 -> 15413
192330 -> 15415
192331 -> 15415 (and change sprite numbers accordingly for the overlay)

All right so... while writing this post right here I found a couple things I need to fix still as well a new idea.
Over the course of the next couple days (or so I'll try) I'll add options to disable all helpers and finish up that vore worm stage 2 (it can't cum yet and freezes if you don't break out. I'm lazy).
I also had an idea of adding some hypnotic ray kind of thing that makes the victim masturbate. If I have any other ideas for it afterwards I do not know but that is something I wish to add to it right now.

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
May 30, 2014
Is the stage in the preview images the proof of concept stage?
Edit: I'm trying to find the 3 options you were talking about but I maybe don't have the most updated version? I tried DLing but it needs a password and I don't think you mentioned it. It's still Shana87, right?

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
Is the stage in the preview images the proof of concept stage?
Edit: I'm trying to find the 3 options you were talking about but I maybe don't have the most updated version? I tried DLing but it needs a password and I don't think you mentioned it. It's still Shana87, right?
I have indeed forgot to mention the password, my apologies. Yes it's still the same. The stage is a random one I downloaded and have had since forever really. I can upload it too if you want. What I meant by WIPs and proof of concept things is some characters I have talked about before. I have yet to add info on those in this post. x)

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
May 30, 2014
I was just wondering, it kinda looked like the screens in back were for closeups or something.
For some reason i can't get the voreworm to spawn. I know my victim doesnt have the sprites for it anyway, but it just won't work for me. Also I think you have the other two helpers reversed a bit. I think it's A+X and Y+B :X

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
I was just wondering, it kinda looked like the screens in back were for closeups or something.
For some reason i can't get the voreworm to spawn. I know my victim doesnt have the sprites for it anyway, but it just won't work for me. Also I think you have the other two helpers reversed a bit. I think it's A+X and Y+B :X
It's because the victim doesn't have it that it doesn't spawn. go to Umbreon.cmd and edit it with a text editor or FF, look for the worm summon. There's a line saying triggerall = enemynear,animexist(46020) = 1. That's the one.
Also yeah, I did mix those up. I blame my german keyboard >_>The first 2 buttons on the row I use is y and x so I tend to mix those up lol

Mogotke

May 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, will you post the concepts eventually?
Also, I can still help around with sprites if needed (y)

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Jun 10, 2012
Out of curiosity, will you post the concepts eventually?
Also, I can still help around with sprites if needed (y)
Oh I will, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Will probably do that once I update Umbreon with the Hypnotic Ray xP